Public Risk Insurors Carrier Relationships
To ensure Public Risk Insurors provides the highest level of service for our clients, we developed five non-negotiable criteria required for all of our insurance carrier partners.
1. Our strategic partners must be able to provide public entity insurance coverage solutions that are comprehensive and also flexible to address the evolving landscape of risk and insurance needs in the 21st century.
2. Those coverage solutions must be priced competitively and provide value-added risk management programs, options and personalized risk control service plans that help reduce overall costs for our public entity clients.
3. There must be the reasonable expectation of price stability over time and plans that allow for performance based pricing incentives as well as a proven commitment to the Tennessee public entity insurance market.
4. They must have an established record of great customer service, timely payment of claims, and ease of doing business as well as a reputation built on integrity, accountability, and transparency.
5. Our strategic partners must be considered by their peers as leaders and innovators in Public Entity Insurance and Risk Management with the financial strength and expertise to substantiate that standing.
We believe that we have partnered with winners. You can too.